Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Todd
Dr. Richard Todd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plattsburgh, NY, with another office in Plattsburgh, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Todd is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr, Alice Hyde Hospital, Malone, New York and Cvph. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Todd has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Richard Todd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. John King
Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology
Plattsburgh, NY 4.04 mi22
Dr. Steve Chow
Plattsburgh, NY 5.55 mi34
Dr. Zyad Carr
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Plattsburgh, NY 5.58 mi12