Dr. Richard Tomczyk Jr DO Patient Reviews

September 22nd, 2015
Very unprofessional. Said some very awful, ignorant and rude things to me. Also I'm a 17 year old girl (was 15 at the time) and told me he'd "walk a thousand miles to come see me if He were my age" and also when looking for birth control he rudely recommended getting pregnant (was about 16 at the time).

January 8th, 2015
Awesome Dr!
Dr. Tomczyk is the best OB-GYN! Very professional and caring. Highly recommend!

Excellent doctor and staff
Dr Tomczyk is an excellent doctor. He has provided me with outstanding care for the past 10 years. He is caring and understanding. He treats you like a person, not just a file number. I feel completely comfortable discussing my most personal Issues with him. I have had several procedures that went smoothly. He also cared for me during my pregnancy and delivered my daughter. I recommend him to Everyone I know!

One of a kind doctor!
Dr. T & his nurse are absolutely wonderful. I can always call and get a friendly voice on the other line with all of my questions answered and my mind put at ease with any concerns that I may have. I recommend Dr. Tomczyk to everyone, and wish that more doctors had the same personality and professionalism as he does! And he is funny to boot!

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Tomczyk is a great & well educated doctor who always knows how to make me feel better! I am a worry-wart and everytime I have an appointment with him he makes me laugh and stress less! He did a great job with my pregnancy and dilivery! His staff is also very kind & polite. I would recommend Dr. T to anyone!

January 7th, 2015
Wasn't my original Dr. but I wish he would have been! Hilarious, kind, wonderful man!

January 7th, 2015
Dr t delivered my daughter and was exceptional! I refer everyone to him. Very kind, informative and professional. We need more doctors like him in our area.

Amazing doctor
Dr Tomczyk and his team are the most professional team I know. You will love that he is down to earth and treats every patient as a friend and works with you to get to know how to treat you as an individual. I was a first time mom and had fears of child birth, he had no problem sitting with me and my husband to make sure we were at ease with all of our choices. He even came in on his day off when I had called in for an emergency appointment. He goes above and beyond with you and your family to make sure you have the perfect child birthing experience. Thank you so much for being such an amazing doctor and just a great person.

January 7th, 2015
I love Dr. Tomczyk because he takes time to ask all the right questions to fully understand my patient needs, concerns and questions. He really helped me through some difficult issues and I am so grateful for him! in my opinion, he is a wealth of knowledge and a great doctor.

GREAT OBGYN
Dr & Staff are all fantastic and amazing

November 15th, 2013
A caring doctor
Very few doctors will spend the time to discuss your health and concerns. Dr. Tomczyk takes the time to review your history and issues and come up with a treatment plan with you. I don't feel like a number in his office, but a cared for patient. He has a wonderful sense of humor and his lightheartedness is refreshing in a normally intimidating setting. I love him and would recommend him to anyone I know.

September 13th, 2012
AWESOME
Dr. Tomczyk is currently my doctor. He is very detailed when it comes to my appointments. He never rushes my husband and I, whatever questions we have, he takes the time to answer them. From out first ultrasound and until I give birth, he is by far the best doctor I have ever had.