Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Tonda
Dr. Richard Tonda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tonda is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Borgess Medical Center. Dr. Tonda has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Tonda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Tonda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Haseeb Khawaja
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi11
Dr. Joel Reinoehl
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi28
Dr. Hussein Akl
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi29