- 35 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Tooker has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Richard Tooker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allegan, MI.
Dr. Daryl Wisdom
Preventive Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Allegan, MI 4.30 mi33
Dr. Michelle Maureau
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Plainwell, MI 14.26 mi22
Dr. Gary Coller
General Practice, Family Medicine
Zeeland, MI 17.46 mi38