Learn more about Dr. Richard Tortosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tortosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tortosa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortosa graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tortosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Tortosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Tortosa practice?
- Dr. Richard Tortosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tortosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Surgeons and Yuba City Orthopedic Surgeons.