Learn more about Dr. Richard Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tower
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tower, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tower has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Tower MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tower practice?
- Dr. Richard Tower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tower practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Pediatric Specialists.