A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tower, MD, MS is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tower has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Tower MD and MS is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Tower practice?
- Dr. Richard Tower has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tower practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Oncologists.