Learn more about Dr. Richard Trautman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trautman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trautman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Trautman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trautman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trautman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Trautman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Philip Trautman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Trautman practice?
- Dr. Richard Trautman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Trautman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists and Oklahoma City Addiction Specialists.