A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Trautman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trautman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trautman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trautman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Trautman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Oklahoma City, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trautman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Trautman practice?
Dr. Richard Trautman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.