A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Treadway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treadway graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Treadway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Richard Treadway MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Treadway practice?
- Dr. Richard Treadway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Treadway practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.