A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Treadway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treadway
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Treadway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Treadway graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Treadway has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Richard Treadway MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Treadway practice?
- Dr. Richard Treadway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Treadway practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.