Dr. Richard Trepp Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Trepp Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 5th, 2011

i hope your not sick

this trap...i meant to say dr.trepp is no doctor...yes, i was his patient in the er and HE NEVER SAW ME OR CAME TO SEE MY CONDITION!

October 31st, 2010

Busy, but thorough doctor

I recently saw Dr. Trepp at the CUMC ED. He was being pulled in a million directions in dealing with all the patients (several of whom were being "difficult" and required security's intervention), but when he got to me, he allowed me to state my case, asked pertinent questions, and made sure I understood my discharge directions. Doctors aren't there to coddle their patients, they're there to fix the body. Many of the reasons people wind up in the ED is due to their own lifestyle, so expecting any doctor to immediately undo decades of neglect is asking the impossible.

March 28th, 2009

Dr. Trepp was my ER doctor. He was rude, didn't seem to have the time to listen to what I had to say and jumped to conclusions without running tests. He sent me home with a prescription of vicodin and told me to relax. Needless to say, Dr. Trepp misdiagnosed me and now i need surgery.