A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Trohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trohman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trohman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trohman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trohman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Trohman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Trohman practice?
- Dr. Richard Trohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Trohman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.