Learn more about Dr. Richard Trohman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trohman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trohman
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trohman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trohman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trohman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trohman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Trohman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Trohman practice?
- Dr. Richard Trohman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Trohman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.