A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Trosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trosch, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trosch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trosch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trosch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Trosch MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Trosch practice?
- Dr. Richard Trosch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Trosch practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.