A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Trosch is Good. Dr. Trosch has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Trosch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Essential Tremor (ET), and Huntington Disease.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trosch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trosch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trosch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Trosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Trosch practice?
Dr. Richard Trosch practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Trosch, Dr. Rickie Trosch, Dr. Rich Trosch, Dr. Rick Trosch, Dr. Richie Trosch, Dr. Ricky Trosch