A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Troy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Troy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Troy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- St Alexius Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Troy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Troy practice?
Dr. Richard Troy practices Urology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Barrington, IL and Crystal Lake, IL.
See Barrington Urologists.