A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Troy is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Troy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Troy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Troy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Troy MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Troy practice?
- Dr. Richard Troy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Troy practices Urology near Lake Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL.