Learn more about Dr. Richard Tschetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tschetter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tschetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschetter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tschetter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Theodore Tschetter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Tschetter practice?
- Dr. Richard Tschetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tschetter practices Ophthalmology near Butte, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Butte Ophthalmologists.