A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tschetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tschetter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tschetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschetter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tschetter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Theodore Tschetter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Tschetter practice?
- Dr. Richard Tschetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tschetter practices Ophthalmology near Butte, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Butte Ophthalmologists.