A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tschetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tschetter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tschetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschetter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tschetter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tschetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Tschetter practice?
Dr. Richard Tschetter practices Ophthalmology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Ophthalmologists.