A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tschetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tschetter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tschetter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tschetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tschetter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschetter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tschetter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Theodore Tschetter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Tschetter practice?
- Dr. Richard Tschetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tschetter practices Ophthalmology near Butte, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Luverne, MN.
See Butte Ophthalmologists.