A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucci
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tucci, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucci graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Tucci MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Tucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Tucci has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tucci practices Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Exton Cardiologists.