A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tucci, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucci graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Tucci MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Tucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Tucci has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tucci practices Cardiovascular Disease near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Exton Cardiologists.