My cardiologist show details My cardiologist
by Robin Schiendelman on Jun 26th, 2015

Consistently excellent caring care

This man should be a model for how doctors should behave show details This man should be a model for how doctors should behave
by Patti S. on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Tucci is a humble, confident, calm, considerate, thoughtful doctor who talks you through the options and gives sound, caring advice. Last year, my father had surgery (not cardiac), and through complications from post-surgical treatment decisions, ended up in heart failure which was reversed thanks to Dr. Tucci. Additionally, I was concerned about his care because of the medications he was on and side effects I was seeing. Dr. Tucci helped work through these medication concerns, helped to manage my father's case, and provided good after-care advice to my mother. I trust this doctor completely. He is always responsive to my mother's calls, and was a welcome treat to see in the hospital because....get this...HE LISTENS.

Mar 22nd, 2013

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgable and able to assess his patient to ensure the best care is provided. He saved my life! Understood my symptoms were abnormal and that I indeed have a heart attack, was able to do an emergency procedure at 2AM to implant a stent that saved my life. Exceelent follow-up as well.

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
by DAINA SNYDER on Dec 14th, 2009

I LIKE YOUR HONESTY,COMFORTABLE WITH EVERY ORDER GIVEN BY DOCTOR.LIKEABLE MANNER IN OFFICE AND WHILE IN HOSPITAL.