A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Tucker practice?
Dr. Richard Tucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.