A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tuli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tuli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Tuli MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Tuli practice?
- Dr. Richard Tuli has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tuli practices Radiation Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Radiation Oncologists.