Dr. Richard John Turnamian MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Turnamian is Poor. Dr. Turnamian has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Turnamian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnamian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turnamian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turnamian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Turnamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Turnamian practice?
Dr. Richard Turnamian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Turnamian, Dr. Rickie Turnamian, Dr. Rich Turnamian, Dr. Rick Turnamian, Dr. Richie Turnamian, Dr. Ricky Turnamian