A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Turnamian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Turnamian is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Turnamian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnamian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Turnamian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Turnamian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Turnamian practice?
- Dr. Richard Turnamian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Turnamian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.