Learn more about Dr. Richard Tyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tyer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Tyer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Tyer MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Tyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Tyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tyer practices Neurology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Tyler Neurologists.