Learn more about Dr. Richard U'Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard U'Ren is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. U'Ren
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. U'Ren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard U'Ren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. U'Ren graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cameron U'Ren MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. U'Ren practice?
- Dr. Richard U'Ren has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard U'Ren practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.