Learn more about Dr. Richard U'Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. U'Ren
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. U'Ren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard U'Ren, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. U'Ren graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Cameron U'Ren MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. U'Ren practice?
- Dr. Richard U'Ren has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard U'Ren practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.