A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ulin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Ulin practice?
Dr. Richard Ulin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Pediatric Surgeons, and New York Pediatricians.