A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ulin is Excellent. Dr. Ulin has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ulin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Scoliosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ulin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Ulin practice?
Dr. Richard Ulin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Ulin, Dr. Rickie Ulin, Dr. Rich Ulin, Dr. Rick Ulin, Dr. Richie Ulin, Dr. Ricky Ulin