Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

the best show details the best
by stacey allam on Mar 20th, 2014

dr ulin has treated my son for a somewhat rare disorder since he was two months old he is now 20. he is the most caring professional I know . His knowledge is world class . We consider him and betty and chris family

best doctor show details best doctor
by stacey allam on Jul 4th, 2013

dr ulin has been treating my treating genetic orthopedic disorder since he was a baby he is now 19 most caring and professional doctor. I have ever experienced. We call him grandpa. His staff is just as excellent

Jean Forman show details Jean Forman
Jan 24th, 2012

My daughter recently injured her foot and her pediatrician scheduled an immediate appointment with Dr. Ulin. Dr Ulin diagnosed her with a hairline fracture and could not have been kinder, more professional, or have had better bedside manners. He is what I refer to as "old school" doctor with a passion for doing what he obviously loves to do! He is wonderful with children, has a great sense of humor, and absolutely no "attitude problems".. I truly wish there were more doctors out there like him! Three cheers for Dr.Richard Ulin!

very good doctor show details very good doctor
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Ulin is attentive, knowledgeable, and pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone with a musculoskeletal problem. His office staff is not as nice as he is. At best they're perfunctory, at worst they're rude.

Front office staff is terrible show details Front office staff is terrible
Feb 17th, 2010

The supervising nurse is hostile and wicked and should not be managing a doctors office. Her job would be at risk under any ordinary conditions. Find another doctor if you desire a pleasant experience.

Nov 4th, 2009

Dr Ulin is the most professional, caring, and knowledgeable doctor of have come accross in my travels. From birth I was diagnosed with a rare disease, and Dr. Ulin has been there since I was one. I would reccomend him to any child or adult that is looking for a doctor.