Orthopedic Surgeons
Upper East Side
1095 Park Ave
New York, NY 10128
212-860-0905
Locations and availability (1)

|  the best  |  show details
by stacey allam on Mar 20th, 2014

dr ulin has treated my son for a somewhat rare disorder since he was two months old he is now 20. he is the most caring professional I know . His knowledge is world class . We consider him and betty and chris family

|  best doctor  |  show details
by stacey allam on Jul 4th, 2013

dr ulin has been treating my treating genetic orthopedic disorder since he was a baby he is now 19 most caring and professional doctor. I have ever experienced. We call him grandpa. His staff is just as excellent

|  Jean Forman  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

My daughter recently injured her foot and her pediatrician scheduled an immediate appointment with Dr. Ulin. Dr Ulin diagnosed her with a hairline fracture and could not have been kinder, more professional, or have had better bedside manners. He is what I refer to as "old school" doctor with a passion for doing what he obviously loves to do! He is wonderful with children, has a great sense of humor, and absolutely no "attitude problems".. I truly wish there were more doctors out there like him! Three cheers for Dr.Richard Ulin!

|  very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Dr. Ulin is attentive, knowledgeable, and pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone with a musculoskeletal problem. His office staff is not as nice as he is. At best they're perfunctory, at worst they're rude.

|  Front office staff is terrible  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

The supervising nurse is hostile and wicked and should not be managing a doctors office. Her job would be at risk under any ordinary conditions. Find another doctor if you desire a pleasant experience.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2009

Dr Ulin is the most professional, caring, and knowledgeable doctor of have come accross in my travels. From birth I was diagnosed with a rare disease, and Dr. Ulin has been there since I was one. I would reccomend him to any child or adult that is looking for a doctor.