A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Urbancic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Urbancic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Urbancic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbancic graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Urbancic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Urbancic MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Urbancic practice?
- Dr. Richard Urbancic has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Urbancic practices Diagnostic Radiology near Powell, OH.
See Powell Radiologists.