Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Urbanek
Dr. Richard Urbanek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Clark, NJ and Jersey City, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Urbanek is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital North and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Urbanek has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Richard Urbanek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Angela Beckford
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Richard Fox
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi46
Dr. Alexander Doctoroff
Dermatology, Pediatrics, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi18