A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Urbanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Urbanek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Urbanek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbanek graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Urbanek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Walter Urbanek MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Urbanek practice?
- Dr. Richard Urbanek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Urbanek practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.