Learn more about Dr. Richard Urso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Urso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Urso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Urso graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Urso has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Urso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Urso practice?
- Dr. Richard Urso has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Urso practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.