A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Urso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Urso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urso
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Urso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Urso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Urso graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urso has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Urso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Urso practice?
- Dr. Richard Urso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Urso practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.