A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Urso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Urso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urso
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Urso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Urso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Urso graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Urso has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Urso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Urso practice?
- Dr. Richard Urso has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Urso practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.