Not enough stars on here!!!!!! show details Not enough stars on here!!!!!!
Jun 1st, 2016

Referred to him by another Dr. And am so glad to have been a patient of his!! Very wonderful Dr. and guy! Will refer him over and over! Highly recommend!!

May 31st, 2016

Dr. Urso takes his time to listen to his patients and explains everything thoroughly. He helped me to understand how I could change my lifestyle to help improve my diabetes. Dr. Urso is very knowledgeable and gave me recommendations on vitamins to improve my overall health. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. Urso!!

I won't go to another eye doctor! show details I won't go to another eye doctor!
May 17th, 2016

He knew exactly what was going on with my eye. Very thankful. His course of treatment worked very well!

Just the best...that's all show details Just the best...that's all
by Greg Pilgrim, Houston Texas on May 12th, 2016

I've been severely near sighted for 47 years. I went from Doctor to Doctor looking for a better contact, spent thousands in better sunglasses and still had trouble seeing. I went to Dr. Urso on a recommendation from my girlfriend and it may have been the best recommendation I've ever received. Not only did he immediately recognize that had early onset cataracts but he took my case on with focus and care that I'm not accustomed to. After two surgeries and a little laser work I'm seeing well enough without any contact or glasses to drive, work on my computer all day, and do almost anything i need to do without glasses or contacts. After 47 years of not being able to read an alarm clock or do anything without contacts or glasses, my life has changed. I don't even know how to thank him enough.

Amazing doc! show details Amazing doc!
Feb 4th, 2015

Very intelligent and impressive doctor. You can feel he really cares about his patients.

perfect orbital implant surgery show details perfect orbital implant surgery
by patient from 1999 on Jan 25th, 2014

I was in Herman Memorial E.R. with an orbital fracture and they sent him to decide what to do. He performed the fracture repair w/implant the following week and the follow up care was exceptional. He cared about a perfect complication free result. My right periorbital is so perfect I'm getting Restylane now to build the other periorbital to look as good!

Jun 29th, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Dr Urso takes time with each patient and genuinely cares for their overall health and well being. Very knowledgeable and would definitely refer him to my friends and family.

Oct 11th, 2012

Excelente Doctor

I couldn't be in better hands show details I couldn't be in better hands
Jul 31st, 2012

He is committed to his patients, and makes himself very available via email. His skill level is among the best. I can't say enough good things about him and his care, followup and follow through.