A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Usilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Usilton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Usilton graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Usilton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Usilton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Usilton practice?
- Dr. Richard Usilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Usilton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lancaster, OH.
See Lancaster Radiologists.