Surgeons
3301 Woodburn Rd
Ste 306
Annandale, VA 22003
703-359-8640
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Gertrude, Julia on May 1st, 2014

Dr. Brenner has an excellent bedside manner.

|  there's a reason it's so easy to get an appt  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I wound up with Dr. Brenner when I was told Dr Moynihan- my orig Dr. from the same practice- could not see me for 3 months even though I had a new breast cancer diagnosis. Dr Brenner was able to see me the next day. He mis-diagnosed my cancer as stage 0, read my path report over the phone instead of explaining it in person, dismissed my questions, and ignored my complaint of pain 6 mos after mastectomy. The staff is also clueless. I filled out a 5 page patient review (med history) and the receptionist lost 2 pages during the 5 minutes I was waiting to be called back. Two years later, I just had another breast biopsy-different practice thank god- and the results came back as residual "breast tissue"--something that should not be there following mastectomy. Before this finding, I knew Brenner was a lousy uncaring Dr. Now I know he's also a lousy surgeon. Fortunately for other women, he's not doing breast surgery anymore. There are better practices in VA for your surgical needs- My advice: keep looking.