A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vaille Lee MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.