Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vaille Lee MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.