A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Lee practice?
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors, Buffalo Family Physicians, and Buffalo General Practitioners.