Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Lee practice?
Dr. Richard Lee practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.