A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schaller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schaller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaller graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Schaller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Schaller MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Schaller practice?
- Dr. Richard Schaller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schaller practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.