Learn more about Dr. Richard Schaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schaller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schaller, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaller graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Schaller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Schaller MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Schaller practice?
- Dr. Richard Schaller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schaller practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.