A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vadala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vadala, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadala graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Vadala FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Vadala practice?
- Dr. Richard Vadala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Vadala practices Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
See Spring Pediatricians.