A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vadala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vadala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vadala, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadala graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vadala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Vadala practice?
Dr. Richard Vadala practices Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Spring Pediatricians.