Dr. Richard Vaglienti MD, MBA Patient Reviews

March 10th, 2015
Very Sincere

October 16th, 2013
Pain Mis-Management
I have the morpine pump implanted so require several follow-ups. Outside of the fact that the pump has been great in the relief of my pain, everything else associated with the Pain Clinic is horrible! The clinical staff is rude, arrogant, & dismissive. You NEVER get prompt return phone calls & the wait time is always excessive! It is pretty sad that the people who are supposed to be "managing" your pain act as though they have NO idea what it is like to live with pain. If you want to feel important or understood-better pick another clinic!

February 27th, 2013
Office staff disorganized at best
My husband has been in a lot of pain for months. Was referred by his Doctor to Dr V waiting forever to get a call with an appointment that call never happened. It took my husband to call his Doctor back only to find out that all his paper work was faxed to Dr V’s office and his office staff did not follow through! He did have an injection today and he had to tell the nurse that he needed to talk with the Dr V because he left the room immediately after the injection. My husband had questions since we never received any paper work in the mail like the office staff said he would. With that said Dr. V answered all of his questions and was good at explaining things once he was asked. I only wonder if he even knows that his office staff is so slack in their performance. I think he should clean house –regroup and hire people who actually care!!! The good news is Dr V does believe he will be able to manage the pain my husbands is experiencing!!! In the future we will be our own advocates when dealing with this office staff!!

September 16th, 2011
Does not follow up with patients. He cops out when he makes mistakes and blames it on everyone else. He is very rude to patients and thier families.

June 15th, 2010
Pain is Real
I had been in agonizing pain for a number of years that had nearly made it impossible for me to work. I was on large amounts of oral pain meds when Dr. V. suggested that I undergo an intrathecal pain pump implant. I am now five years post implant. I go to Dr. V. often for refills on my pump. I am not pain free, but I am off all oral pain meds, and I am in much less pain.

June 7th, 2017