- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Valinotti
Dr. Richard Valinotti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Babylon, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Valinotti is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Valinotti has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Valinotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Babylon, NY.
Dr. Joseph Adiyody
Babylon, NY 0.04 mi36
Dr. Marian Kamath
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Babylon, NY 0.04 mi43
Dr. Tharun Shetty
Babylon, NY 0.04 mi25