Overall Review

3.2

January 16th, 2016
Good GP
Will take all time needed to go over your problem, explain what it is and gives a plan of action. Follows up well. Office could use a little upgrade but what the heck is like going to a country Doctor and your not there for the TV or chairs

November 17th, 2015
RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BAD FOLLOW UP AND BEDSIDE MANNER
The office staff is very rude, unprofessional. A number of times in past year, my husband and I had horrible issues with them. One of the girls actually told me when i called to follow up on my husband's prescriptions that my husband came to his appointment alone so I couldn't possibly know what the doctor told my husband. Like I would make up a second follow up call (my husband had already phoned two days before and they did not call back as they said they would) for a made up prescription (not pain medication, by the way) for the heck of it. Dr. Valinotti is rarely in the office so you can rarely get an appointment with him. When I spoke with him on the phone (finally), he was rude and curt as well. Another time my husband had such bad back pain he could bare walk and was in major obvious pain. They had him going back and forth to them, giving him prescriptions which were not accurate for this condition and it took 3 weeks and a lot of firm demands from us both before they referred him to a pain management facility! I am still waiting for both Dr. Richard Valinotti and his office girl (spoke with both separately) to get back to me on my husband's test results for a test they wanted him to take over w/o giving us results from the first one! Of course, we are with another doctor now....but still waiting their call back figuratively speaking.

August 17th, 2015
Excellent doctor very courteous.

March 18th, 2015
Terrible
Charged me really high and didn't take my insurance. I did immigration physical there, and waited for 3 weeks still haven't got my form - I have been calling everyday, and they knew it's the last form I need to mail out. Staff gave me attitude the whole time, reluctant to help. Will never go there again.

April 23rd, 2011
Go See another MD
Another example of poor medicine being practiced by this MD. Not only do you wait an eternity to see him, once your in the exam room and he comes in you don't even get to tell him all the symptoms that have led you to see him. He rushes you out and your still telling him how you feel as he is escorting you down the hallway to his reception area. He is a poor diagnosticer. His follow up to lab reports is horrendous sometimes you having to wait weeks for his office to call you with results. I had a relative almost die because he was so rushed or stressed during there office visit that he didn't see the obvious in front of him that this person needed emergency care and this relative of mine needed to be admitted to the hospital due to his lack of diagnosing or seeing the obvious. Don't waste your time or risk your life seeing this md.