A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Valuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valuck
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valuck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Valuck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valuck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Valuck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Valuck MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Valuck practice?
- Dr. Richard Valuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Valuck practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hannibal, MO.
See Hannibal Internists and Hannibal Cardiologists.