Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Vanik
Dr. Richard Vanik, MD, JD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Vanik is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, The Methodist Hospital and West Houston Medical Center. Dr. Vanik has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Vanik has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Richard Vanik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. David Altamira
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Parviz Arfai
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi52
Dr. Cong Nguyen
Plastic Surgery, Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Houston, TX 0.43 mi17