Dr. Richard Vanik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
Highly recommend
It's been one month since my procedure and I am loving my results already

August 3rd, 2016
Happy client!
The initial consultation made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Jung is professional. I was confident he would do a good job. I had a bbl in the past that I was not happy with. My butt was too big for my body and it made me very insecure. One butt cheek was bigger than the other and Dr. Jung was able to even it out and make me look more natural. I am very happy with results and would highly reccomend Dr. Jung. Also his staff are all very sweet and provide excellent customer service.

May 6th, 2016
AirScuplt Laser Lipo-Houston
I underwent the AirScuplt Laser procedure and have been totally satisfied with the entire process. It is still too early to tell what the final outcome will be, but I can see changes after only two weeks. The staff was fantastic and even Dr. Vanik called right after the procedure to see how I was doing. They genuinely cared for my well being and made the process pleasant. Due to menopause and inactivity, I was getting thick around the abdomen area. Since having the procedure, I am motivate to start working out again and just be overall healthy. I must admit I was somewhat skeptical of what to expect but so far so good. There is some discomfort initially but each day gets easier as I recover. I would recommend the procedure to any of my friends that are trying to lose the stubborn fat.

April 1st, 2016
Awesome results
Dr. Vanik is very experienced in the Lipo field. He was very detailed and took the time to explain the procedure during my consultation. He also answered any questions I had at any time for reassurance. I was nervous the day of surgery but he did an excellent job on my arms! I saw dramatic results after 2 weeks! I went back to work the next day! I am so lucky that he was my surgeon! I have no regrets at all! I use to dislike my arms, now I'm love them! I just got the green light to workout, so GYM, here I come! He shoots for the satisfaction of his patients. Yes, he does call after surgery personally to check on you. Thank you Dr. Vanik

August 29th, 2015
My wife was referred to Dr. Vanik by her dermatologist. His office was nice and his staff was very friendly they made us feel welcome. My wife was very nervous for her surgery and he made her nerves worse. He has no compassion, gave her no reassurance, and would it hurt him to wear a smile? Not to mention he was late. The only positive was his staff we had a lot of questions about insurance and after surgery care. They answered our million questions effortlessly.

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Vanik is so good at what he does. He listened to my issues and replied in a way that I totally understood. I had a great outcome (cosmetic). The staff was very attentive to my needs and so professional. I would recommend any of my family or friends to Dr. Vanik

February 14th, 2012
ron Baloochi
Great doctor....great care....thank you!!!!

April 8th, 2011
Dr. Vanik is an excellent doctor-he is super smart, kind and compassionate and he is very skilled. I totally trust both his skill and his judgement.