Learn more about Dr. Richard Vanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vanis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vanis, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Vanis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Arcadia, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Vanis MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Vanis practice?
- Dr. Richard Vanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Vanis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Orthopedic Surgeons.