Learn more about Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize practice?
- Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln General Practitioners and Lincoln Internists.