Learn more about Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Nieuwenhuize has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize MD is a male General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize practice?
- Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Van Nieuwenhuize practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors and Lincoln Internists.