A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vannieuwenhuiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vannieuwenhuiz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vannieuwenhuiz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vannieuwenhuiz graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vannieuwenhuiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Vannieuwenhuiz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Vannieuwenhuiz practice?
- Dr. Richard Vannieuwenhuiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Vannieuwenhuiz practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Lincoln, RI.
See Lincoln Internists and Lincoln General Practitioners.