A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carmen Varin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carmen Varin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carmen Varin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varin graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carmen Richard Varin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carmen R. Varin practice?
- Dr. Carmen Varin has 1 office location.
Dr. Carmen Varin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.