Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Vera
Dr. Richard Vera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX, with another office in Grapevine, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Vera is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine and Baylor Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Vera has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Richard Vera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.
Dr. Radhika Ravula
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Grapevine, TX 0 mi22
Dr. James Carlisle
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Grapevine, TX 0.06 mi13
Dr. Venkatesh Movva
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Grapevine, TX 0.06 mi28