Learn more about Dr. Richard Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Vera practice?
Dr. Richard Vera practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists and Grapevine Pain Management Doctors.