A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vera
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Vera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Vera practice?
- Dr. Richard Vera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Vera practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists and Grapevine Pain Management Doctors.