A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Vera, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Vera MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Vera practice?
- Dr. Richard Vera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Vera practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists and Grapevine Pain Management Doctors.