Dr. Richard Vera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Vera?

February 25th, 2017

Dr Vera and his staff are amazing. They make you feel comfortable immediately and listen to your concerns all the time. I have had pain injections in the spine several times and the staff is so fast and efficient it is great. Even berybesrly in the morning everyone is so upbeat, and friendly. I will recommend Dr. Vera anytime.

January 4th, 2017

Highly Professional, Great Staff

I've had several procedures done by Dr. Vera and staff including steroid injections, a blood-patch and a Rhizotomy. All of the procedures were handled very efficiently and in a caring and efficient manner.

December 9th, 2016

Jeff - Argyle, TX

Extremely pleased! Dr. Vera administered lower spine injections for my herniated disc. In short, he (and all of his support staff) were exceptional. It has been over a month, and although I will probably return for one additional injection procedure (not at all uncommon), my lower back pain was basically eliminated, until I lifted a heavy object a couple of weeks ago. I went through 2 rounds of injections approximately 8 years ago, and I can say unequivocally, that Dr. Vera's professional treatment and bedside manner was far superior to the one that administered treatment 8 years ago.

October 20th, 2016

The staff is wonderful and very kind - whether it is helping me with my pain issues or treating my daughter with Down Syndrome, who usually is with me on visits, like the superstar she is. Most importantly they have kept my lower back and leg pain under control.

April 29th, 2016

Can't beat Dr. Vera and his staff

Outstanding staff and he is also.

February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Vera has treated my spine for several years and has enabled me to be able to work and do my daily activities without pain. He is a good person and I will send my family to him if they need his expertise.

December 9th, 2015

Great Dr. and Staff love them If you can afford them

Everything was great till the bills started coming in. I expected to pay my co-pay once per visit but there were 2 co-pays 1 for Dr. Vera and one from Baylor. Then the urine screening bill came in the 1000's. For any procedure there were two bills one from Dr. Vera and one from Baylor. Baylor was relentless in collections efforts it was like owing the mob. The only thing they did not do was break my legs.

October 20th, 2015

Pain Managemen

Dr Vera is the best! He has been my pain management physician for over 15 years. I highly recommend Dr Vera for your pain management needs. He is very articulate and conservative, always precise and totally professional.

August 25th, 2015

Dr Vera is the best in the DFW area. Always has the patients best interest at heart and work hard to find solutions to your medical problem. Dr Vera has helped me through difficult pain due to Chemo therapy.

August 25th, 2015

Leah is a very compassionate, kind, and clearly explains what is going on with my back.

August 21st, 2015

Highly skilled Pain Mgmt Doctor

Dr Vera is highly skilled pain management doctor who you can trust to properly administer ESI, Rhizotomy and various other procedures. I have always found him to be kind and caring. He knows what he is doing. Never had any billing problems or medicare issues. Staff and nurses are also friendly and helpful through the entire process.

July 30th, 2015

I have seen Dr Vera for five years and his staff is first class! They are professional and courteous. The nursing staff is every bit as good as the office staff. Dr Vera is outstanding in performing his procedures and his bedside manner is also outstanding! I would recommend them to anyone having to do with any pain. Leah, the P.A. Is also an outstanding member of the staff!