Dr. Richard Vernino DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 31st, 2011
Dr Vernino always spends enough time, is very well thought out with diagnosis, and is also very conservative when it comes to over ordering unnecessary tests unlike most docs out there!

April 25th, 2011
Terrible Experience
I had to deal with this doctor over a business matter in which he was not satisfied and he actually told me that I should "hope I don't have to treat your mother for anything this week." (DR Richard Vernino) I filed a formal complaint with the US State Dept's Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs and the BBB. This person is completely unprofessional and I would never trust a loved one to him after the thoroughly unprofessional and childish manner in which he conducted himself with me. My mother just so happens to be in very poor physical shape and it was completely un-called for a so called "doctor" to say something so hurtful and just plain mean. I would not trust this poor excuse for a doctor with anything, let alone the health of a loved one. Also, he would net even call me back to appologize so I will be writing reviews on every site I can find!