A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Veyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Veyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Veyna, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veyna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Veyna has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Veyna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Veyna practice?
Dr. Richard Veyna practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Neurological Surgeons.