A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Veyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Veyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Veyna, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veyna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Veyna has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Veyna MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Veyna practice?
- Dr. Richard Veyna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Veyna practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.