Learn more about Dr. Richard Veyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Veyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Veyna, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veyna graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Veyna has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Veyna MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Veyna practice?
- Dr. Richard Veyna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Veyna practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Minneapolis, MN.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.