A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Vinroot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Vinroot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinroot graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Vinroot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vinroot MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Vinroot practice?
- Dr. Richard Vinroot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Vinroot practices Emergency Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and Gretna, LA.
See New Orleans Emergency Physicians.