Dr. Richard Viscarello Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Viscarello Jr?

Best dr ever...

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I got both of my daughters delivered by him. He usually takes complicated cases but I was among few normal preg which he takes.First was c-section since baby was too big for normal and I did get pains. Second was normal done by dr Jamel a very down to earth person I ever met in my life...if u r pregnant plz plz go to him and u will never regret.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Viscarello managed both of my extremely high- risk pregnancies. His experience, attention to detail and level of care are simply unmatched.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Viscarello is simply the best!

Dr.Rich Best OB-GYN who carries your worries for 40 good weeks

Posted on November 16th, 2015

We have given real detailed review on Dr.Rich, his staff & service in Maternal fetal care facebook page. To put it in one line Dr.Rich is god sent, person who cares about your health issues more than you, totally dependable, and one person to 100% rely on. May Dr.Rich continue his service and help parents like us find new ray of hope in life

Excellent Care

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr. Viscarello and his staff surpass all expectations. Not only are they professional and courteous but they leave no stone unturned when it comes to caring for your needs. I delivered three healthy babies with this practice and have felt safe and reassured throughout all of my care that I was in excellent hands. Every appointment whether with Dr. Viscarello or his PA's or sonographers you will feel that all of your concerns are handled and taken care of immediately. During delivery Dr. Viscarello has a soft and subtle way of taking care of all of your needs without any added stress for you or your family. He is a pleasure to be in the care of and I would highly recommend his practice to any and all of my loved ones.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Can not say enough positive things about Dr. Viscarello and his staff!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I received exceptional care from Dr. Viscarello and his wonderful team over the course of my three pregnancies. I could not have asked to be in more capable hands. Dr. Viscarello has tremendous knowledge, skill, compassion and bedside manner. His talented staff exudes professionalism. I felt like a member of the family each time I would visit. I highly recommend Dr. Viscarello.

Best Doctor Around!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

The best OBGYN hands down! I would not trust any other doctor with seeing me through a pregnancy from the beginning to the end! He is very knowledgeable and caring! Jessica, Cassandra and all of the sonographers are a great addition to his team!

Posted on July 9th, 2015

My experience with Dr Viscarello has been very satisfying. Most importantly he spends time with his patients to explain the condition/situation and leaves you at a position to take decision on your own. His traditional way of going through c-section process is impressive. This was my 2nd c-section. His process of stitching all layers of skin/tissues has left lesser scars from my prior experience. The staff is courteous. I'd like to specially thank Jessica and Cassandra for making my 2nd pregnancy comfortable.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

He delivered all three of my children and was the best dr. anyone can ever ask for.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Dr. Viscarello is one of my favorite, he is the best and has help my family in two pregnancies. The staff is very courteous and Jessica and Cassandra are awesome PAs. They all made it very possible for me to have bith of my children whom are 11 years apart.

Excellent Experience!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Everything about our experience with Dr. Viscarello's office was exceptional. From the office staff to the ultrasound technicians to our meetings with Dr. Viscarello, my husband and I felt very comfortable and confident with Dr. Viscarello. We had a previous bad experience with another OB-GYN that led us to Dr. Viscarello and the difference was like night and day. He was always extremely patient and thorough when he met with us and we never felt rushed. The physician assistant Jessica is also outstanding. Our delivery experience was also exceptional and we really trusted Dr. Viscarello since he provided us with consistent information and guidance during delivery. Highly recommend - in fact, I feel badly for women who choose to go anywhere else because they do not know what they are missing.