A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Von Buedingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Von Buedingen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Von Buedingen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Buedingen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Von Buedingen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Von Buedingen MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Von Buedingen practice?
- Dr. Richard Von Buedingen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Von Buedingen practices Urology near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Urologists.