Dr. Richard Voszler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Voszler?

September 11th, 2013

Best ever

This man is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. Very knowledgeable in his profession. As well as he makes you feel comfortable in his presence. He always listens to your concerns and uses his knowledge to fix and or care for your problem. I am glad he is my doctor.

August 27th, 2013

Quack

This man misdiagnosed my mother and now she is gone. I've heard so many times from so many people that he has misdiagnosed serious medical issues. DO NOT SEE THIS MAN. He does not know what he is doing. Run.. find a real doctor who can help you before you are too sick.

August 28th, 2012

If you are not young don't expect him to care

Dr. Voszler apparently is not interested in his patients as people. There was very little followup and often you were treated as though you were making things up. Comments made to my husband after having some tests my husband had insisted on,"Oh you really do have problems I thought you were just drug shopping." Comments to me "It is just allergies, increase your allergy medicine." Therefore, as I knew it was not my allergies I through trial and error adjusted the dosages of my high blood pressure medicine and fixed the problem.

November 19th, 2014