Dr. Richard Vu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Colorado Springs, CO

February 23rd, 2015
WAY too inefficient
I do not dislike Dr. Vu. I think he is probably a fairly decent human being. However, there have been several times when the wait beyond my appointment time has extended to nearly an hour. I have repeatedly been put in exam rooms and forgotten for up to 55 minutes! Today, I was in the office for nearly two hours for an appointment which should have taken 30 minutes max. It is crazy how inefficient this office is--and how little attention is paid to the patient experience.

March 4th, 2013
The Best Internist in Colorado Springs--By Far!!!!
Having experienced many of Colorado's most talented physicians--I can honestly say Dr Richard Vu exceeds my greatest expectations in terms of efficiency, thoroughness, accuracy and most of all bedside manner and compassion for his patients. He is an unusually brilliant man with a patient and kind heart--a physician who truly cares about his patients. He is never hurried and pre-occupied with his last patient-- and you cou can be assured his focus rests squarely on you and your well-being.

August 28th, 2011
wow
Honestly never had such a caring, informative & pro-active Dr. No scheduling next week / next month, tests & specialist called right then, setup right then, testing right then.

March 25th, 2011
Best medical care we have ever received
We cannot praise Dr. Vu and his office staff enough. We rarely have to wait more than a few minutes and have always been able to get in on the day we call. Dr. Vu goes above and beyond and is incredibly compassionate. He is thorough and always requests a follow up. We have had some major medical issues and needed to see many different doctors. As far as we are concerned, he is the best.

February 2nd, 2011
Highly recommend
I like that he spends a good bit of time with me and never seems rushed.