A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wood Arnold MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Richard Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Arnold practices General Practice near Cynthiana, KY.
See Cynthiana General Practitioners.